WWW Wednesday #3


WWW Wednesdays



WWW Wednesdays is a weekly book meme that is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
My Answers!: 
What I am currently reading?:
I love Cressida Cowell's books so I am sure I will love this one!
I'm really enjoying this one! It has marvellous fine stories in! 
I'm only on page two but I'm enjoying it so far! ;) 
What did you recently finish reading?:
I recently finished reading The Princess and the Pauper by Kate Brian you can click here to read the review! ;)
What do you think you'll read next? 
I think I will read Zoe and Chloe on the Prowl next by Sue Limb! 
Leave a link to your WWW and I will be sure to check it out! :)