100 FOLLOWERS!!!

Hi my lovelies!


I have reached 100 followers! Thank  you to everybody who reads my blog, follows it and comments on it! I really appreciate it! When I first made the Blog of a Bookaholic, I never would have thought I would have gotten 100 followers within just a couple of months and I am truly grateful for all of you guys!


When I first started blogging, I was completely clueless to say the least, but I've made some wonderful blogging friends who have helped me along the way. I have also learnt about so many new wonderful books, which has been excellent!


Here is picture from Fotocommunity that I edited on Picmonkey, ENJOY! :)





PS. I will be hosting a giveaway when I have reached 200 followers! :) I'm still contemplating whether I should do it international via the Book Depository or just locally, in South Africa. Let me know what you think is best and what books you recommend!

Love you guys! 

Bookaholic 007 :)