Top Ten Tuesday #9 - Top Ten Things I Am Thankful For


This is a great topic to do! There are so many things that I am thankful for but that we so often take for granted! :)

Top Ten Things I Am Thankful For
  1. My Family - My parents have always been there for me and they support me and are just in general, awesome parents. My brother as well, he's awesome and we're extremely close. I don't know what I'd do if I lost any one of my family members. I look at others who don't have a family or who have abusive parents and I feel awful for them because you really need a loving family.
  2. My Dogs - I love my dogs! They're constantly providing me with laughs and cuddles and they are my whole world!
  3. My Health - I am thankful that I am healthy! The other day I injured my upper back during dancing and I couldn't dance for a week or two without it paining and I just realised how I had taken my health for granted. It's not until something happens that we realise what we had. It's better now, thank goodness, as I couldn't go a day without dancing!
  4. My Mom's Recovery - My mom has an illness called M.E. (myalgic encephalomyelitis) and there have been times where she has been incredibly sick and at one point we honestly thought we were going to lose her. She has been getting slightly better though and I am so thankful for that!
  5. My Friends - I have a couple of close good friends and I'm so thankful for them! 
  6. Authors - I am thankful to all the amazing authors out there that write books that fuel my imagination. I can't imagine my life without books and it's all thanks to the authors that create those worlds and characters.
  7. My Bloggy Buddies - I love all my blogging buddies and they make my blogging experience even more enjoyable!
  8. Libraries - I love libraries and (although I have enough books of my own...) they always have good books there for me to read!
  9. My Faith - I am thankful that I live in a country where Christianity isn't condemned. I am glad being a Christian isn't frowned upon where I live! :)
  10. My Education - I am so happy that I am home-schooled and that I have a proper education. It really saddens me that there are kids in Africa/India and other places that so badly want to learn but can't. Everyone should learn and I learn amazing stuff and I am thankful for that!
What are you thankful for? :)