Bout of Books 9.0 - Day 2

Bout of Books

Day 2 of the readathon! 
It's going quite well so far, and I'm pleased with the amount of reading that I'm getting done! How are your readathons going? :)

Yesterday (Tuesday, Day 2), I managed to finish Tattoos, Telltales and Terrible, Terrible Twins; Mates, Mysteries and Pretty Weird Weirdness and get more than halfway with Daisy, Dad and the Huge, Small Surprise! 

I'm currently working through the whole Ally's World series, three extras in the series and a companion novel. They've been sitting unread for ages, so I decided it was time to read them and I am loving them!

Updates:
Monday (Day 1):
  Total number of books read today: 1
Total number of pages read today: 175
Total number of books read in total: 1
Total number of pages read in total: 175

Tuesday (Day 2)
  Total number of books read today: 2
Total number of pages read today: 445
Total number of books read in total: 3
Total number of pages read in total: 620