January Wrap-Up Post

Hi guys!

I hope you all had a fantastic start to the New Year and that you read some fantabulous books!

I read quite a number of books this month. I marathoned the whole Ally's World series and it's companion novels, so that added up to 18 books, and then I read some 4 YA books. I would've read 5 but I ended up DNFing a book I never thought I'd DNF...City of Fallen Angels. I had 150 pages left and I just wasn't enjoying it, so unfortunately I dnfed it. I did read the last few pages so I do know what happens, and I don't like where Cassandra Clare took the story.

Anyway, here is the run-down on which books I read this month!

Books Read in January 2014: 
Total: 22 Books
The Past, the Present and the Loud, Loud Girl by Karen McCombieDates, Double Dates and Big, Big Trouble (Ally's World, #2)Butterflies, Bullies and Bad Bad Habits (Ally's World, #3)Friends, Freak-outs and Very Secret Secrets (Ally's World, #4)Boys, Brothers and Jelly Belly Dancing (Ally's World, #5)Sisters, Super Creeps and Slushy, Gushy Love Songs (Ally's World, #6) Parties, Predicaments and Undercover Pets (Ally's World, #7)Tattoos, Telltales and Terrible, Terrible Twins (Ally's World, #8)Mates, Mysteries and Pretty Weird Weirdness (Ally's World, #9)Daisy, Dad and the Huge, Small Surprise (Ally's World, #10)Rainbows, Rowan and True, True Romance(?) (Ally's World, #11)Visitors, Vanishings and Va Va Va Voom (Ally's World, #12)Crushes, Cliques and the Cool School Trip (Ally's World, #13)Hassles, Heart Pings! and Sad, Happy Endings (Ally's World, #14)Angels, Arguments, and a Furry Merry Christmas (Ally's World)Summer Special Sunshine, Sunburn And Not So Sweet Nothings (Ally's World S.)A Guided Tour Of Ally's WorldThe Raspberry RulesAnything to Have YouCity of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3)Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)George's Secret Key to the Universe

I'm really glad with the amount of books that I read this month! What did you guys read in January? :)