Top Ten Tuesday #12 - Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read

Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read

Here are my top ten authors that I haven't yet read! I know, I'm ashamed.

 

1. John Green
Yep. I haven't read a John Green. I don't like reading books with illnesses as it saddens me and I can be quite a hypochondriac, so reading TFiOS or such would cause me to become more of a worrier. I do want to try his other books though!

2. Lauren Oliver
I have Delirium on my Kindle but for some bizarre reason I have never her books up! I've heard quite negative things on her books, so maybe that's the reason?

3. Gayle Forman
I have Just One Day and Just One Year sitting on my bookshelf but I still haven't gotten around to reading it.

4. Lauren Kate
I received Teardrop to review, I still haven't picked it up though. I have gotten Fallen out the library a few times but I don't think I'd really enjoy it because it seems a bit like Hush Hush, and I didn't enjoy that at all.

5. Lauren DeStefano
I bought Wither two years ago and it's still sitting on my shelf, unread. *looks down in shame*

6. Richelle Mead
I haven't read the Vampire Academy books. Disgusting, I know. I hate vampire books though, they're too bloody O.o I did receive the first VA book to review though...

7. Maggie Stiefvater
I've heard that her Raven Boys novel is AMAZING as well as the Shiver trilogy but I keep putting off reading her books. I do not know why -_-

8. Kiera Cass
I haven't read The Selection yet, I've been meaning to buy it and the other day, I did! So I shall be reading that very shortly!

9. Michelle Hodkin
I have heard from EVERYONE how amazing the Mara Dyer series is and I REALLY WANT TO READ IT but I can't find it anywhere! Maybe one day I shall order it from The Book Depository!

10. Rainbow Rowell
Everywhere I look I see rave reviews for Fangirl and Eleanor & Park. I LOVE contemporaries, so I will definitely be on the lookout for these!