May Wrap-Up and June TBR Pile!



JUNE ALREADY. WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?!

Unfortunately, I didn't get to read as many books this month as, ya know, schoolwork. But I did manage to read seven, which is an okay amount, but I would've liked to read a few more!

Books I Read in May:
FangirlDestined (Wings, #4)Sammy Keyes and the Search for Snake Eyes (Sammy Keyes, #7)Anne of Green GablesAnne of AvonleaRooftoppersAwaken (Abandon Trilogy, #3)

I didn't read a book that completely blew me away this month, except for my Anne of Green Gables re-read and Anne of Avonlea. To be honest, I didn't love Fangirl and found it quite average. Sammy Keyes was a fun, quick detective story that I really enjoyed. Destined was so disappointing! Awaken was quite good but I didn't love it. Rooftoppers was really quirky and fun, yet the middle-half of the book nothing much really happened, although I did really like it! Hopefully next month will be better! 

Books I Hope To Read in June:
The Stepsister's TalePivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)Fly by Night (Fly By Night, #1)Ransom (Bodyguard, #2)