Bout of Books 12.0 - Update: Day 5!

Bout of Books

Yesterday, I finished my second book. HUZZAH! I read and reviewed Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger and I wanted to love it. I wanted to love it so bad but I didn't - unfortunately. I had 87 pages left to read...so I read that and then I didn't read anything else as I was watching movies with my family but I've read quite a lot today (Saturday) so YAY!

How's Bout of Books going for you?! 

Monday:
Number of pages read today: 400
Number of books read today: 0
Number of pages read in total: 400
Number of books read in total: 0

Tuesday:
Number of pages read today: 136
Number of books read today: BUT I NEARLY FINISHED IT
Number of pages read in total: 536
Number of books read in total: 0. Meh.

Wednesday:
Number of pages read today: 67
Number of books read today: 1
Number of pages read in total: 603
Number of books read in total: 1. HA. Finally!

Thursday:
Number of pages read today: 206
Number of books read today: 1
Number of pages read in total: 809
Number of books read in total: 1 but very nearly 2.

Friday:
Number of pages read today: 87
Number of books read today: 1
Number of pages read in total: 896
Number of books read in total: 2