Stacking the Shelves #77 - A.K.A.The edition where I requested Netgalley titles when I really shouldn't have

Stacking the Shelves

HELLO. It's March, it's actually March, can you believe it? I know you're probably aware that it's March since we're practically a week in, but since my head has been immersed in school textbooks for the last couple of weeks I haven't really noticed that but now I have and I'm rambling and I'm sorry, it's just I've really missed blogging and I've missed speaking to you guys but stupid studying has taken over my life! *cries forever*

Anyway! I got some books this week! I went on Netgalley and there were SO MANY PRETTIES so I kind of accidentally on purpose went on a requesting frenzy and I actually got accepted for some of them and I'm SUPER DUPER excited to read them all!

Netgalley Books to Review:
How to Fly with Broken WingsBook ScavengerThe Girl at Midnight (The Girl at Midnight, #1)The DUFFHalf Dead & Fully BrokenPerfect TimingCharlie, Presumed Dead

HOW GOOD DO THESE LOOK?! I KNOW RIGHT. The Duff is available to "Read Now" on Netgalley, so if you want to read it you can! I got accepted to review Book Scavenger, Girl at Midnight and Charlie, Presumed Dead!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW EXCITED I AM?! When I got the emails I was like "YAAASSS"!

So yep, I'm really looking forward to reading these! I'm currently reading Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick and I'm enjoying it so far but Nora makes some stupid decisions at times.

ALSO, one of my favorite authors (Derek Landy) retweeted me and he's never retweeted any of the tweets I've mentioned him in before and I've always hoped he would retweet/tweet me and I started crying and it was just freaking awesome because he wrote the Skulduggery Pleasant books and it's my favorite series at the moment and I WAS SO HAPPY I JUST ASDFGHJKL.

And I finally got TUMBLR! I feel like the last person on earth to get it haha! If you, ya know, want to give me a follow *WINK*, It's called Books Are Best, here's the link: http://booksarebest007.tumblr.com/ If you want to, like, click on it and check out mah Tumblr and ya know, stuff. 

So, that's my haul for the week! Have you read any of these? Did you enjoy them? Are you going to be reading any of these? Let me know and leave comments to your book haul posts below!