Bout of Books 14: Wrap-Up (I forgot to post this and it finished a week ago. I'm a terrible person.)

Bout of Books

I forgot to post this and I feel really bad but I got so distracted by school and my pretty stationery and new BOOKS and forgive me! 

I'm really pleased with the amount of books I read! I read 4 books in total, which is double what I had intended to read. HUZZAH! Cake for me, I think yes.

Updates:
Day 1: 
Pages read today: 128
Books read today: 0
Total pages read: 128
Total books read: 0

Day 2:
Pages read today: 13 
Books read today: 0
Total pages read: 141
Total books read: 0

Day 3:
Pages read today:  130
Books read today: 1
Total pages read: 
Total books read: 0
---
I didn't record Thursday and Friday's page numbers! I honestly thought I did but I didn't! It was in the omnibus so I'll just state how many pages I read between Thursday and Friday because I can't remember each day's pages but at least we'll get a general idea. I'M SO DISORGANIZED, I'M SO SORRY.

Day 4 + 5:
Pages read these past two days: 170
Books read these past two days: 1
Total pages read: 441
Total books read: 2
---
Day 6:
Pages read today: 321
Books read today: 1
Total pages read: 762
Total books read: 3

Day 7:
Pages read today: 105
Books read today: 1
Total pages read: 867
Total books read: 4

The Books I Read:
Skeleton Key (Alex Rider, #3)Eagle Strike (Alex Rider, #4)
Scorpia (Alex Rider, #5)Ark Angel (Alex Rider, #6)

Ahh, look how pretty. They were so good! I'm off to read the next 3 books in the series now! :')