HELP ME Decide Which Book to Devour Next as I'm an Indecisive Booklion


I quite like the editing I did in the above photo, so very halloweenish.

As you know, I compiled an autumn TBR pile, so I know which books I want to read...BUT I can't decide which book I should start first. #bookishproblems.

And I'm not in any specific reading kick and I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT I FEEL LIKE READING. HELP ME.

I could either read from my physical TBR pile:
Wuthering HeightsEmmaGreat ExpectationsThe Storm (The Rain, #2)Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5)Paper Towns

or from my ebook TBR pile!:
                The Rain (The Rain, #1)Lost in RomeThese Shallow GravesWho I Kissed

Have you read any of these?! Do you want to read any of these? WHICH ONE SHOULD I READ NEXT? If you help me decide I'll give you cupcakes. Not real ones because every time I try to bake it's a catastrophe but virtual ones will do, yes? 

Which book should I read next?

Wuthering Heights - Jane Eyre
Emma - Jane Austen
Great Expectations - Charles Dickens
Storm - Virginia Bergin
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - J.K. Rowling
Paper Towns - John Green
Rain - Virginia Bergin
Lost in Rome - Cindy Callaghan
These Shallow Graves - Jennifer Donnelly
Who I Kissed - Janet Gurtler
Quiz Maker