Stacking the Shelves #86


HI EVERYONEEE!
I hope you all are well! 
This is my haul for the past two weeks and I'm proud of the self-control I've exercised. I only bought 3 books, only requested 3 and NO LIBRARY BOOKS. Can I get around of applause?

Thank you, thank you very much.

Review Books:
I'm super excited for the books I got this week. I requested Did I Mention I Love You? By Estelle Maskame to review and they sent me a copy and I may have screamed just a tad too loudly. Thank you Black and White Publishing!

Netgalley Books:
Not If I See You FirstWalk the Edge (Thunder Road, #2)

Bought Books:
I also went to charity shops this week and I'm super excited for what I got! One of my very good blogging friends, Jolien from The Fictional Reader, has recommended Quiet so much so when I saw it at Sue Ryder I was like I NEED IT. Then I also saw The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time which I've been wanting to read forever and it was only 99p so I was like YASS. Then I went to Whole Foods (I really love Whole Foods) and they have a bookcase with books where you can choose what the price it is as it's a donation to a charity and I saw they had The Baby by Lisa Drakeford which Amber from The Mile Long Bookshelf really enjoyed, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity!


Ah, my precious.

So, tell me! Have you read any of these? Do you want to? What books have you recently added to your TBR pile?