The “I've created another TBR mountain in the space of 2 months and help I've been crushed by all the books but it's totally worth it” Edition


HELLO! Happy Saturday! I hope you guys have all had a great week!

When I was scrolling through my blog posts to see when last I did a Stacking the Shelves I was flabbergasted (nice word that, flabbergasted) to see my last book haul was two months ago. I've kind of been buying a lot of books lately (we'll blame it on my exams, they're a good scapegoat) but I didn't realise how many until I took all my new books off the shelf and tried arranging them into something that was vaguely photogenic and aesthetically pleasing. I've accumulated 31 books in the past 2 months (good grief, a book buying ban is most certainly required) and I'm super excited to read all of them!


I purchased most of these books (Ebay and charity stores are the best!) for such a good price! I got the entire Sherlock collection for only £5 (!!!). I read snippets of the books online and I thought they sounded fantastic so I knew I had to read them. I also saw the most stunning editions of a few classics (pictured below) for only £2 each so I couldn't say no! I've been meaning to read more classics so I'll definitely be reading them shortly.

 




I was also lucky enough to be sent the complete Splintered series by A.G. Howard (thank you Abrams & Chronicle!) which I'm SO EXCITED to read. I also received Unrivalled by Alyson Noel and The Hawkweed Prophecy by Irena Brignull!


My best friend also bought me a copy of The Queen of Tearling by Erika Johansen which I've heard fantastic things about and my parents bought my a copy of Lady Midnight which I need to read as soon as I've read City of Heavenly Fire! 


I'm super excited to read ALL OF THESE!!! Which book should I read first? Have you read any of these? Did you enjoy them or not? Let me know! If you did a book haul post this week - leave the link in the comments so I can check it out!