April + May Wrap-Up and June TBR Pile!



I'VE ONLY READ 5 BOOKS THE PAST TWO MONTHS. IT'S APPALLING, I KNOW. I just had so many exams and when I wasn't studying, my head felt too crowded with maths and chemistry to focus on anything else so I struggled a bit with getting reading in. But now that I'm on holiday and the work I'll be starting soon won't be too much at first, I'm hoping I'll get to read more!

KookLove SongChasing the StarsThe Hawkweed ProphecyUnrivaled

Kook by Chris Vick ⭐⭐1/2 | Love Song by Sophia Bennett ⭐⭐⭐⭐ | Chasing the Stars by Malorie Blackman ⭐⭐⭐1/2 | The Hawkweed Prophecy by Irene Brignull ⭐⭐⭐⭐ | Unrivalled by Alyson Noel ⭐1/2

Love SongUnrivaled

I absolutely adored Love Song! It was my first Sophia Bennett book and it will definitely not be my last. I also absolutely loved Unrivalled, it was so good and I really wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I did. Also, MAJOR cliffhanger at the end. I kind of need the next book now.

Kook

This book made me so angry. It was drugs, more drugs, underage drinking, more drugs and way too much swearing. Bleh.





I'm going to be marathoning the rest of the Splintered series next as I LOVED the first book! Super excited to read them!

What books are you planning on reading this month? What was your favorite book you read in May?