June Wrap-Up and July TBR Pile!


I read 8 books this month, which I'm happy with! I would've read more but as I read 4 books in 4 days last week I could feel myself heading towards a reading burn out and I needed to take a break - which I'm glad I did! I'm currently reading Conquest by John Connolly and I'm really enjoying it! Have you read it?

Unhinged (Splintered, #2)Ensnared (Splintered, #3)The Moonlight DreamersThe Museum of HeartbreakUntamed (Splintered, #3.5)We Were LiarsEverything, EverythingViolet Ink
Unhinged by A.G. Howard ⭐⭐ | Ensnared by A.G. Howard ⭐ | Untamed by A.G. Howard ⭐.5 | The Moonlight Dreamers by Siobhan Curham ⭐ | The Museum of Heartbreak by Meg Leder ⭐ | We Were Liars ⭐.5 | Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon ⭐ | Violet Ink by Rebecca Westcott ⭐ 

I HAVE HAD A FABULOUS READING MONTH. I've loved every book except We Were Liars which was a total disappointment but EVERYTHING ELSE OH MY GOSH. I finished the Splintered trilogy and it was so beautiful. I LOVED EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF IT AND YOU NEED TO GO READ THEM NOW. Then I read The Moonlight Dreamers and Everything Everything and guys, I FOUND TWO NEW FAVOURITE BOOKS. THEY WERE SO BEAUTIFUL AND I ABSOLUTELY ADORED THEM. I also love love love The Museum of Heartbreak - it was so cute! Violet Ink was also a super adorable read and I highly recommend Rebecca Westcott's books!

Have you read any of these and did you like them?

The Moonlight Dreamers

THIS BOOK. Definitely the best book I read this year! It meant so, so much to me and I read it when I needed to hear what it had to say the most. You can read my review here.

We Were Liars

If ugh doesn't sum up my feelings adequately enough, HERE IS MY REVIEW


When my review request was granted I nearly died. This looks so good - so excited to read it!


These aren't all the books I'm hoping to read as I've read and returned some to the library already but I haven't managed to take anymore pictures I IZ SORRY. Out of these I'm hoping to read EmpireFalloutSaint AnythingLove Letters to the DeadSnow Like AshesThe Geography of You and Me and Six of Crows

I tried reading Trouble and ugh, I made it through 90 pages and I just couldn't handle it anymore. Hannah was such an infuriating character, I adored Aaron, but Hannah? Nope.


I am also so incredibly thankful to Usborne for sending me this to review! I LOVE Holly Bourne's books and I've been dying to read Lottie's story so I'm definitely reading this in July!

So that's what I'm hoping to read! What books are you planning on reading this month? What was your favorite book you read in May?